All Radio The One Stop For All Your Radio Needs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EQSO.Org Offline

2 posters

Go down

EQSO.Org Offline Empty EQSO.Org Offline

Post  m0gcp Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:21 am

The Ham version of EQSO appears to be offline and taking no more members due to hacking problems does anyone know when it is due back as I have been asked by several stations keen to register
m0gcp
m0gcp

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://www.446english.co.uk

Back to top Go down

EQSO.Org Offline Empty EQSO DOWN

Post  KD0ETQ Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:31 am

I had heard that it was going to take 3 weeks...but that was 3 weeks ago..so hopefully they will start taking
registrations soon..as I am one of the people waiting to register...you can access the site and the "see whos on the system" does
work and the site is working..right now the only thing you cannot do is register...I am on as a swl..so I can get into the rooms and
listen and talk when there is no R- or L- in the room...1M3NGZ has a room that does not let R- or L- in so I can talk in that room..One
of the persons in the room said that an ADMIN came into the room and told them of the situation...One of the problems was that
the main person to handle the registrations was on vacation(holiday) and would be gone for 2 weeks..I guess he was not going to cut his
holiday short to come back home and fix the problem...so again hopefully they will start registering soon..as I imagine there is going to
be quite a backlog of people waiting since they have not been taking registrations for 3 weeks.

Phil
KD0ETQ
St.Louis,Mo USA

KD0ETQ

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

EQSO.Org Offline Empty EQSO HAM SERVER BACK ACCEPTING DOWNLOAD AND REGISTRATION

Post  KD0ETQ Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:16 am

The Eqso server for Amateur Radio that has been down for over 7 weeks is now accepting registration and you can download the software
now...I belong to the eqso forum and was send an email to inform me of this...since I had been waiting the entire time I have sent my copy of
the license to them and should have my info to login within a couple days..With the new security they have it may take a little time for those
who have to download new software or to register..But I thought that I would pass along this information...So those that have been waiting to get on the Ham version of eqso (not the pmr gateway one) it is now back in operation after 7 weeks..

Phillip Love
KD0ETQ
St.Louis,Missouri

KD0ETQ

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

EQSO.Org Offline Empty Re: EQSO.Org Offline

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down