All Radio The One Stop For All Your Radio Needs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A big G'day from Leeman, Western Australia

3 posters

Go down

A big G'day from Leeman, Western Australia Empty A big G'day from Leeman, Western Australia

Post  blackers Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:27 pm

A real big warm welcome from Leeman, West Australia.

I was involved in CB radio a good number of years ago and used to monitor the 27mhz CB emergency channels for an orginization that was in Perth a number of years ago called C.R.E.S.T (Citizens Radio Emergency Service Team). After a long long break from CB radio I am just getting back into it.

I am now a member of Leeman Sea Search and Rescue Group and operate and monitor 27mhz HF and VHF marine radio looking after our boating friends venturing out into the deep blue sea.

Look forward to chatting with other WA based folk here Smile

Bill (Blackers)

blackers

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

A big G'day from Leeman, Western Australia Empty Re: A big G'day from Leeman, Western Australia

Post  26w777 Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:52 pm

HI FROM ME cheers
26w777
26w777

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-06

http://minigolf.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

A big G'day from Leeman, Western Australia Empty Re: A big G'day from Leeman, Western Australia

Post  m0gcp Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:55 am

Hi Bill a big Giday from Duncan M0GCP Welcome to the forum, say hello to Russ in Rockingham if you speak to him or Nathan or even Dave 236 in Bunbury.
73 mate
Duncan M0GCP
Very Happy
m0gcp
m0gcp

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://www.446english.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  blackers Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:20 am

Hello lads

I am trying to get my self back into CB radio over here but I have no antenna for my radio. Over here the 27mhz "Helical whip" antennas are bloody hard to get now. If anyone outside of Australia has an antenna spare laying about then give me a yell.

Bill Smile

blackers

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum